First and foremost, the Czech Republic is worthily considered the centre of Europe in a lot of meanings. Here come citizens from diverse countries – Germany, Austria, Italy, China, Russia, England, Ukraine and many others. Prague is known as one of the most eye-catching cities in Europe, thereby tourism in the Czech Republic can be acknowledged to be one of the main sources of the economy improving. The Czech Republic is a remarkable country which is rich in historical and natural landmarks and famous for its cuisine and natural resorts. It attracts tourists from all around the world. Stats show that tourists prefer apartments or short-term rental apartments – hotel rooms. No wonder, marvellous hotels in
Prague with around the clock service, breakfasts, lunches and dinners, excursion programs and pleasant personnel are all which is required to take a rest from the everyday rush and work.
There are several main types of popular hotels in the Czech Republic:
- Hotels. Hotels have a standard classification (from 1 to 5 stars). The entrepreneur may find a great variety of rooms in such a hotel he may want to buy. One cannot deny that the most common kind of hotels is a hotel of 3 stars. Three-star hotels suggest booking rooms with their own bathroom, air conditioning, TV, mini-bar.
- Business hotels. Business hotels always offer the needed facilities and equipment for sufficiently comfortable and functional work away from the office. Furthermore, hotels with a business clientele are usually located in the downtown of the city or town.
- Apartments or apartment hotels are houses or villas with own kitchen which can be rented by tourists for a short or long term.
- Hostels. Speaking about the budget kind of travelling the entrepreneur can propose tourists his hostel. The rooms are large and comprise many beds. Frequently, showers and toilets are located on the floor.
- Mini-hotels (family pension). Small hotels with cosy homestyle rooms. A mini-hotel usually consists of 10-20 rooms and possesses its own territory: garden, swimming pool, recreation area.
- Spa hotels always provide treatments for rejuvenation as well as wellness centres, swimming pools, gyms and massage rooms.